Our multilingual staff is available to answer your questions, provide you with information on university life and Quebec City, and help you find a place to stay. We will be able to guide and help you for a successful university and Quebec integration!
Come and meet us at Le Point, at the entrance of the Alphonse-Desjardins and Maurice-Pollack pavilions, to discuss with us, ask your questions, and get all the information you need at the start of the university session.
Our team can help you:
- Understand how monPortail works
- Connect to the various IT tools and Wifi
- Understand how to access your courses
- Direct you to resources that can help you in different areas
- Accompany you through the steps involved in your first days in Québec
- And much more!
January 4, 5, 6, 13 and 14 from 10 am to 3 pm.
From January 8 to 12 and January 15 to 18 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.