English language requirement

Many programs require a certain level of English to graduate. If you are studying in any of these programs, we strongly advise you to take an English proficiency test at l’École de langues de l’Université Laval at the start of your studies. Failure to meet your program’s English language proficiency requirements will delay your graduation, which can have serious consequences for renewing your legal status in Canada.