Moving to Quebec City
Are you an international student who wants to learn more about immigration and employment opportunities in Quebec City after your studies? Check out the Québec First portal!
Québec First is an initiative of Québec International, the economic development agency for Québec City provincial capital region. In partnership with the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI), Québec International offers special activities to help you in your socio-professional integration and permanent settlement in Quebec City.
- Visit the website quebecentete.com/etudiant-international to learn more about life and job in Québec City.
- Sign up to the activities calendar to stay informed about activities that are available to you.
- Join the Facebook group Québec en tête: Étudiants internationaux.
“Living in Québec City” free guide
Québec International, in collaboration with Immigrant Quebec, offers a free guide available in 4 languages:
- French: https://immigrantquebec.com/fr/consulter/guides/vivre-a-quebec
- English https://immigrantquebec.com/fr/consulter/guides/living-in-quebec-city
- Portuguese: https://immigrantquebec.com/fr/consulter/guides/viver-na-cidade-de-quebec
- Spanish: https://immigrantquebec.com/fr/consulter/guides/vivir-en-quebec-y-sus-alrededores
Québec City Organizations
Here are the main organizations offering services to immigrants in Québec City:
- Carrefour d’action interculturelle (CAI)
- Centre multiethnique de Québec
- Centre R.I.R.E. 2000
- Mieux-Être des immigrants
- Service d’aide à l’adaptation des immigrants et immigrantes (S.A.A.I.)
- Service d’orientation et d’intégration des immigrants au travail (SOIT)
- Voice of English-speaking Québec (VEQ)
In addition, the Sainte-Foy–Sillery–Cap-Rouge Immigration Committee has produced a map of services (in French) offered in the borough in which Laval University is located.